Here it is the blog for my Sacred Sexuality Coaching practice. Across these posts I will be sharing my ramblings about sexuality, spirituality, kinky fuckery, women’s health, fertility, holistic therapies and basically anything related that I have some sort of opinion on.
As a bit of an icebreaker I thought I would share some fun facts about me:
- I once appeared on The Weakest Link, unfortunately for me I didn’t get to the final, but I can say that Anne Robinson is as scary as she looks.
- I love to read, and own approximately 400 print books, and have 1000s on my Kindle. In fact I read so much that the other day a friend gave me a short story to read, a few days later I excitedly told the same friend about this amazing story I had read and pretty much described her story back to her as I had totally forgotten it was her story.
- I have been to University 4 times and still haven’t completed a degree, although I am sure it will happen one day.
- My most favourite film in the whole world is Labyrinth and when I was about 8 I made my whole family watch it with me at least once a day for the whole of the summer holidays.
- When I was 3 I won a fancy dress competition dressed as Miss World 2000.
- Cake is a staple part of my diet, and I can spend hours justifying why it hits all the major food groups.
- I have four tattoos and I am currently contemplating on a full back piece and sleeve.
- I unfortunately can not swim.
- I love motorbikes and when I was 18 had a Honda CBR 125, she was gorgeous and red. Now I yearn for a Triumph Bonneville (it will happen one day!)
- As a child instead of a teddy I dragged around an old t-shirt.